· Previously Sable said the report appeared to be based on "unreliable" testimony from three former business partners. The indictment named as defendants Sable Mining, parliament speaker Alex Tyler, Varney Sherman, a senator and chairman of President Johnson Sirleaf's Unity Party, and Deputy Minister of Lands, Mines and Energy Ernest Jones, as well as Christopher Onanuga, a Liberian ...
· Bauxite, iron ore, gold, and diamond mining represent key markets for Guinea and relatively well developed with tens of foreign companies actively producing and exporting minerals. In addition to these resources, Guinea has commercially viable quantities of graphite, manganese, nickel, and uranium, though these have not yet been exploited commercially.
Sable Mining Africa Limited, the AIM listed exploration company, is pleased to announce that assay results from the initial nine diamond drill holes completed on Plateau 2 as part of its Phase 1 drilling programme at its sq km Nimba Iron Ore Project in southeast Guinea ('Nimba' or 'the Project') returned broad intersections of high grade iron ore, with highlights of % iron ...
· Cllr. Sherman Leaving Court With His Wife on Monday. Monrovia – Grand Cape Mount County Senator Varney Sherman, one of 11 defendants indicted in the Sable Mining bribery scandal, has referred to the allegation against him as a "case without any evidence". His assertions Monday at the ongoing trial comes after state lawyer, Assistant Justice Minister For Litigation Cllr.
Company. Consolidated Growth Holdings Limited, formerly Sable Mining Africa Limited, is a resource company. The Company operates through the exploration segment. The Company's project portfolio covers two commodities: iron ore and coal. The Company is focused on the development of Nimba Iron Ore Project in Southeast Guinea.
· Sable Mining is to cancel its AIM listing and take the company private after a series of factors including the lower iron ore price and a Global Witness investigation depressed its share price. The cancellation takes effect from 17 's main asset is .
Guinea accounts for 94% of Africa's mining production of bauxite. The mining industry and exports of mining products accounted for 17% of Guinea's gross domestic product (GDP) in 2010. Mining accounts for over 50% of its exports. We help you maximize your efficiency and profits in this booming market. Contact Us.
Sable Mining South Africa (Pty) Ltd and its Subsidiary Companies employ approximately 5,500 Employees and currently operate thirteen active Gem stone mines, consisting of eleven underground longwall mining systems and fortysix continuous mining units in South Africa.
· Guinea is home to 16 million people and is known for its mineral riches, which prop up the economy along with its agriculture sector. The country hosts around 35% of the world's known bauxite resources and is also known to be prospective for diamonds, iron and gold.